Monday, July 6, 2009

the end is approaching...

Well... though i'm sad to say it
bt it seems tat i've come to the end of my F6 life...
i cant deny... within jz tis 1 1/2 months...
i've a lot pieces of memory~
there are happy, exhausting, annoying, foolish memories...
somehow... i actually never hate "the person" that i used to tell my friends
if they know who i'm talking about...
i dont know what is my image inside my new friends' hearts~
[hopefully its good]
bt anyway... from the bottom of my heart... i'm glad to know these people~
they somehow opened my eyes for a bigger world...
sometimes, human might forget their natural ability to suit themselves in whatever conditions~
i, myself forgot.
When i entered SMCH, i felt like i was entering a whole new world.
Its became even worse when i was the monitor of the class.
I mean, hey, i wasn't an ex-student of SMCH, how should i know all the rules and regulations, plus the school working system.
Well, here comes the role of the natural ability, i just have to start learning everything from the basic.
Though i'm in a different school, the system doesn't differ much with my previous school.
Thanks to my experiences, i wasn't afraid to hold this job.
Its just a post of "monitor"! This won't frighten me.
But, i discovered that there is some differences in the culture between the two school [CH & CC].
Mostly the behaviour of the students.
I'll have to admit that CH produced quite a number of excellent students which far more than CC, academically.
However, from the aspect of social communication between human, students in CH seems to be weaker than students in CC. The interaction between students in CH doesn't reflect the relationship where they are from the same school.
For an example, in my class, which consists of 52 person in the beginning, it seems that students from CC couldn't mingle around with CH students. I think this problem wasn't happened in this year only. From my point of view, students from CC seems to be frightened or embarassed to communicate with students from CH. There is a strange reaction between the two groups of pupil in the atmosphere. For students from CC, they stick together in a group where this phenomena is normal as they knew each other from the previous school. However, i discovered something interesting. Students from CH don't pack up in a group as what happened to CC students. They seems to have different groups and it looks like there's the presence of social hierachy where the brilliants on top and the average at the bottom.
I apologized to my classmates for using our class as an example.
The scenes that happened everyday in class just gave me the urge to unveil the secret of the phenomena. Until now, i'm still wondering what is the cause of this problem.
Although i'll be leaving soon, so soon that i might not have time to understand the reason for the problem.
However, time is the remedy for the problem. I sincerely hope that this huge iceberg would somehow break down one day and unite all the pupils in the class and even the school.
Anyway, i'll be around the school for maybe two more days then its time for me to leave...

No comments:

Post a Comment