Tuesday, June 1, 2010

3 Months

Fuuhhh... 3 months had gone without me noticing.

Well, lets see what had happened in this short 3 months.

Firstly, of course I did move out from my hostel into a new house nearby college. I did busy for 2 weeks just to move all my stuffs. By that time, I realised that I had hell lots of stuffs. x.x
Anyway, I decorated the room in my way to make me feel at home. I did spend quite a sum of money to make it happen but at least I was happy with the outcome. I couldn't really get myself adapted at the first night. Everything just felt so weird and awkward but I did survive the night and get some sleep. Thats all for the moving part.

Next, well, I had a roommate now. I really need time to accept the fact and adapt myself to a sharing environment. I would say that everything started quite good at the beginning though my 1st choice of bed and table had to be given out to my roommate. I felt abit sad yet just wanted to be nice, so I let him had them with reluctantly. Later on, I finally understood why they said that we'll get to know a person's true characters after you live together with them. Well, that's going to be a future story.

Furthermore, my studies were suck. They were falling apart like a falling puzzle. I tried to sort the problems out but I failed. I am seriously afraid that I would get an average result for this semester. But, I think I will give myself a try for a final shot before the exam. Class was doing good in general. Although there were some arguments, I still managed to hold my temper and did not let it escape to the surface for eruption. The stories in between will be told in its separated topics. Haha.. ^_^

Lastly, my relationship. Its complicated yet lonely but full with surprise. Actually I tried to make it sounds interesting because I myself need to comfort myself for that. Anyway, I would create a topic on my relationships. So, I guess that's all in general which had happened to me in past 3 months. What an exhausting yet exhilarating months!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment