Sunday, November 1, 2009

I HATE YOU !!!

Why did you do this to me?
I feel terribly hurt by you.
My eyes still feel the pain from the long crying last night.
I hate you.
You should just tell me when you don't like the way I treat you.
I will never treat a person till such a way if I didn't have the feel of love towards him.
Do you think a normal friend will wait for you until 2-3am jz for you to finish your work?
I could just have gone up and sleep!
But I didn't. I wait for you to finish whatever you'ld to finish.
This is not what a friend would do.
I think my actions are very clear message to you that I like you.
But why you pretend in such a way that you can't feel it?
My heart once again being crashed. An dits you who opened the wound from the last pain.
I don't know why.
Maybe I'm just not suitable for having love.
I think LOVE doesn't belong to me.
No matter who he is.
From the beginning till now, I never had feel love.
None!!! Nothing!!!
What I get whenever I tried to give out hy heart is only hurt!!!
Wounds!! Pains!!! Hurt!!!! And tonnes of HURT!!!!!!

I hate you!!!
Just a few days more... you'll be leaving!!!
Why you did this to me?
Can't you leave for me some happy memories?
Why must you hurt my heart?
I hate you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

No comments:

Post a Comment