Monday, November 23, 2009

Your return

I was so happy the night before your return.
Though I was astonished by your call during the midnight, I still felt happy because you were telling me that you were coming back.
That night I slept with smile and sweetness.

Your return woke up me up as your contact ringtone came into live.
I picked up the phone and there you were.
Your voice was so energetic and eaagerly to enjoy the day.
I was expecting a great day being together with you.
That was what I wishing for at first.

I thought this would be our two person moment.
Yet, once again, I was wrong.
So, off we went to 1-U.
I couldn't hold myself together and be happy that day.
I didn't want to be there somehow.
I just felt like I'm the odd one there.
But, I knew that you'ld be upset if I would just say that I want to go back.
Therefore, I stayed.

Whenever I saw you, I just wanted to hold your hands.
Whenevr I saw you, I just wanted to kiss your lips.
Whenever I saw you, I just wanted to say "I love you".
But no matter whenever or however, I wouldn't have the chance to do all these.

No comments:

Post a Comment