Saturday, August 22, 2009

Exhaustion and Tiring

I feel so tired now.
I don't even know what the problem is.
I've done my best to know and understand her in the shortest time.
I think I've completed 70%.
But, it seems that I'm the only one is trying to get this relationship right.
I dont know why she like to act in such a way that make me feel so irritated.
No doubt that I love her very much.
However, she is keep on trying my patience.
I didn't even mention that I need her to be very clever.
What is she so scared of?
Will I dislike her just because she wasn't clever enough?
My heart is tiring...
Slowly losing its motion...
I just hope that our realtionship can go both way and not I'm the only one giving out everything.
Not that I don't have the patience to wait... I can wait as long as she want if that is what she want.
But, the problem is I don't feel any returning from her.
Should I keep on? Should I stop?
I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment