Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Sorry~

I know that sometime I'm harsh to you.
I just can't hold my emotion.
The anger keep on building in my heart.
When I saw you with him,
I just can't stop from jealousing.
I know I shouldn't but I just... I just can't control myself!!

I'm really sorry that I'm being so rude to you in the study room.
I felt so bad afterwards. I felt like I'm the most foolish, idiotic person in this world!!
I'm very sorry for treating you such a way.
I can't stop from getting angry with myself.

When we were in the study room,
its not that I don't want to talk.
Its just I don't know how to talk to you.
I don't know whether should I just apologise or what!
My brain go blanks when I look into your eyes.
I can't control my mind when I saw your smile.
I just go numb!

Thank you for forgiving me.
I really grateful and appreciate that.
I promise that I won't do it again.
[p/s:if u dun made me crazy again!]

Just one last thing before I sleep...
I wanted to tell you this since the day I realised...
I love you...

No comments:

Post a Comment