Sunday, August 23, 2009

You're Heart That I Obsessed

I hope you understand one thing, my dear.
I love you is not because you are pretty.
I love you is not because you are rich.
I love you is not because your nice figure.

I LOVE YOU because of your heart and soul.
I'm attracted to you because you have the smile that warms my heart.
I'm attracted to you because you have the laughter that melts my heart.
I'm attracted to you because I know you are meant for me.
I'm attracted to you because I just fall for you.

So, be clear now...
Not that I don't have the patience to wait...
Why I am so keen and eager...
Its because I'm obsessed for that heart inside you
which is the elixir of me...
I need you... need the pouring of love from you...
to nourish me....
So that I could survive...
That's all that I need...
Your Heart... ~.~

No comments:

Post a Comment