Friday, August 14, 2009

How to win her heart?

This has been a confusing question for me.

I've being thinking again and again.

I don't know whether what should I do to win her heart.

Is it something wrong with me?

I don't know what should I do to make her feel happy.

I felt so stupid when I was facing her.

I felt like I'm not the one suitable for her.

Her smile is the main attraction to me.

Whenever I'm troubled with 1001 question,

all will vanish into the thin air as I look into her laughter...

She can be really childish and naive, sometimes.

But, that's what I like about her.

Her world is so simple and full of happiness.

And what make me love her even more is

when she can suddenly give me brilliant ideas

which didn't even cross in my mind

Its this kind of personality that she owned

made me gone mad about her

made me love her even more and more

She is my world.

She is my mental support.

She is everything to me.

I can't think of any consequences of losing her.

She don't have to love me,

but she can't stop me from loving her from the bottom of my heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment