Sunday, September 6, 2009

Flame of love

Is the flame growing or dying?
I don't know.
I tried to maintain the flame.
But, it seems to slowly dying out.
What should I do?
I really hope that I can find a way to rejuvenate the flame.
The reason for the dying flame I think most probably is because I couldn't find the similarity of thought between us.
You have your own points of view and I have my own which are totally none in similarity.
I've been thinking hard about our future of being together.
Will our realtionship stand long?
I have no answer for that.
Sometimes, I even have the thought of giving up.
The flame, its obviously is dying.
And the rate of dying is getting faster and faster.
I hope you really have the thought of being together.
I don't think I will have the enough patience and strength to hold for any much longer.
The temptations of other are getting greater within me.
You can just told me if you prefer to do anything.
Please consider this matter seriously.
I don't want to linger around without directions.
To be frank, I don't want to waste my time on hopeless relationship.
I had bad experiences on this matter.
I used to wait a girl for 3 years but I got nothing at the end.
The pain and torturing emotions during the period are excruciating.
I absolutely don't want to be in that situation again.
I'm begging you for the one last time.
Just give me the hope and courages for me to keep the flame alight.
I couldn't guarantee that the flame won't go off.
It might survive or just vanish into the thin air.
The time waits for no one.
The clock is ticking and I need you answer.
So... consideration has to take place now.
And final decision has to be made in a short period.

I'm waiting...
Waiting for the final answer...
Whether it demands for my extinction or existance...

No comments:

Post a Comment