Monday, September 7, 2009

I don't have patience?

Well, I'm not sure whatever you've told me.
And I don't think that everything you've said about me is true.
I didn't have patience? Are you sure?
I think I've the most patience I can give you.
Within this two months time, did I ever demand you for anything?
I've never demand you for anything.
All I asked from you is just to study harder for your own sake.
Have I ever told you that I'm veery jealous when you're close with other guys?
No, I've never stop you from doing anything that you want.
Whoever you want to make friends with, I've nothing to say.
That's your own freedom.
But, deep in my heart, I've become a tank full with jealousy.
What can I do? I can do nothing.

If I don't have the patience, you will be dead by now.
If I don't have the patience, I won't be talking with you now.
If I don't have the patience, I won't waste my time on you even one more second.
If I don't have the patience, I won't love you anymore.

So, you still think that I don't have patience?
You better think twice.
My heart and soul will only be given to those who appreciate them.
So, don't try me.
Once I've made up my mind to leave you,
you won't get me back.
Not even with a Ferrari.
You better understand my words.

No comments:

Post a Comment