Saturday, September 5, 2009

Two months...

I've left home for two months.
Though it seems not long ago from the day I left.
Times past so swift that I didn't even realise.
I seldom brought up the matter of missing home.
However, deep in my heart, I missed my home so much.
Its been a long time I didn't see their faces.
I missed my dad and my mum.
and I missed my sister so much.
I could always listen to their voices but couldn't see their faces.
Sometime, I felt so lonely here.
I want to be at home so eagerly.
I wished I can be at home.
But. I knew that I'm here for my dream.
I've to do my best to prove that I've made the right choice.
But, I missed my home so much.
And all of my friends back in my hometown.
I can't go back very frequently as the tickets back to my hometown quite expensive.
I didn't know how are they now.
Are they good? Are they having problems?
Sometimes, words just can't express the emotions.
How I wished I can be backed at home now...

No comments:

Post a Comment