Friday, September 4, 2009

Frustration and disappointment

I felt much frustrated and disappointed.
I tried my best to assist you.
But, you seem not to be giving co-operation.
I don't know whether its my problem or yours.
If you think that I'm not good enough for you,
then just tell me.
I'll stop everything.
If you prefer somebody else to teach you,
then just say it to me.
I don't mind who you learnt from.
What I care about is you did learn something.
I don't want you to waste your precious time and money.
Not your money, but your parents hard earned money.
I really hoped you can concentrate more on your studies rather than just wandering around and live your life.
I know that maybe I'm harsh to you.
But, I really wish you do understand my purpose of saying those words.
I really want you to at least make your parents proud of you.
Honey, I really don't know what else should I do to help you.
I'm puzzled. I wanted to help but I just don't know how.
I wanted to teach you but you seem not interested.
I can't help you if you don't help yourself first.
I'm not demanding you to be a very clever person.
I'm just hope that you learned from what you have invested your money and time in this course.
Not to say fully 100%, but at least 20%...

Honey, I always by your side whenever you need me...

No comments:

Post a Comment