Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Huge upset and furious

I'm so upset and furious.
I'm very very furious.
What is wrong with you?
What's the matter with you?
I don't understand at all.
At first, you ask me to make decision on which side to choose.
Then, I gave the answer.
But, you said you didn't believe the answer that I gave.
So, what does this mean?
I've gave you the answer but you did't believe it.
So, why did you ask me for the answer?
It'ld be better if you just made the decision yourself.
You think that I've made up my mind so easily?
I've to sacrifice the thing that I've been doing for years.
And why should I? I did it all just because of you.
But, you didn't appreciate it.
Even you said that it'ld be impossible for me!
What I need from you is just support.
I can't do this alone. I'll need your support to lead me through this obstacle.
But, you really made me disappointed.
I felt so frustrated with you been treating me like this.
I hated it! I felt so terrible!
Why is it so hard to understand me?
Is the gap so huge between me and you?
My mind is crowded with thousands of questions now.
What should I do with you now?

No comments:

Post a Comment