Sunday, September 20, 2009

mIss...inG + s@d...inG

Since the day you enter my circle of life,
I've started to depend on you.
You've become my inner strength.
As you leaving for your home sweet home,
I can't do anything about it but just to let you go.
I was surprised that you didn't even send me a message when you left.
I know your style, but I just can't stop of feeling sad.
I always think of my importance to you.
Am I an important person to you?
Or I'm just another stranger who pass by?
Who am I to you?
I really curious about this.
My heart just can't stop of thinking all these.
And my heart never stop from missing you.
I felt so regret that I couldn't watch the movie with you.

Tears stream down as I wrote this.
I don't know what's the meaning of these falling pearls.
Are they falling because I miss you?
Or they fall because I'm happy to go home?
Or its because of the uncertainty felt in my heart?
I don't have the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment