Friday, September 11, 2009

You said it

Finally, the words that I'm scared of had come out one by one from your mouth.
You said you felt huge stress and pressure when with me.
You afraid that I'll hate you because you're not of my standard.
But, I'm going to tell you that you are wrong.
I'm the one felt that I'm not suitable for you.
I'm scared that my intelligence will become the obstacle which preventing us from being together.
And it did happened to be so.
I knew that you had set your own goal to achieve before agreeing to be with me.
I understood your self-demand but please let me help you.
Let us work together for our future.
I knew you didn't like when I talked about guys and looked at them.
Actually, I've been doing all of these is just to get your attention.
I don't want your attention to focus on other guys.
I surely do like guys but I've promised you that I'll change myself.
Then I'll keep my word. My heart had already being occupied by you.
There is no place left for other person.
I hoped you can trust me on this.
I'm trying my best to resist the temptation.
I admit that I really have the urge to kiss when i saw the juicy lips.
But, I just said it. I've never done it in front of you and not even back.
Just trust me baby...
I really need that...

No comments:

Post a Comment