Monday, October 5, 2009

Are you?

I felt so tired.
Not my body but my heart.
For the first time, I've dropped my tears for you.
I knew that you'ld never realise or know about this.
But my heart is just falling apart.

She told me that you are never ever going to accept me.
Its a lightning strike for me when I heard this.
I don't know what to believe or what not to believe.
You never really tell me what you really feel.
I'm so curious and anxious.

What did I do wrong?
What else do you want from me?
What else you want me to do?
I really confused.

Now, what I want to make myself clear is that I always keep my word.
I had promised you that I'll become normal again and I'll do it.
But, it seems that all the effort been made are just worthless in your eyes.
Do you think that its easy to turn over a new leaf?
Currently, I admit that I did have some feel toward him but it doesn't mean anything.
But, if I really keep on being disappointed, I will not keep my word.
Even worse, I'll just come out of the closet.

Are you really like what she told me?
Is it true that you'll never consider me?
Is it impossible to have "we" between us?

If its really so, I don't mind you tell me directly.
For the time being, I still able to minimise my pain.
We can still remain friends.
But, I'll give my heart and soul to the one that appreciate it.
No matter the person would be a guy or girl.

I never did rush you to give me an answer, did I?
But, please, don't take me for granted.
I'm not a fool to be twisted here and there.
My heart is just as fragile as yours.

I hope whatever I think of is wrong.
All of these is just my misunderstanding.
But, are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment