Monday, October 19, 2009

Bedside story (Pt 2)

Stop! Please stop!

Could you please stop telling me all the stories of you and your ex-girlfriend?
I'm suffering. You're tearing my heart apart.
I know you still love her very much
I can see that. And I hated myself so much for being so understanding.
I know those images of her will occupy your heart for quite some time.
But, I'm listening with my heart falling tears.
I love you. But I can't tell you.
Whenever I see you smile as you remind of her,
I feel like killing myself.
Whenever I see you laugh as you remind of funny stories with her,
I have to laugh together but with a crying heart.

I ... ... ... ...
I really don't know what to do.
You let me see the picture of you kissing her.
During that split of second,
my heart stopped beating.
I feel numb.
How I wish I'm the one who you are kissing.

I stayed up late and listen to your stories.
I tried to make you feel that I really interested.
But when I tried to tell you mine,
you slept.
I want to have the feeling of anger,
but I couldn't.
I know you are tired.
So, I let you sleep.
And my tears just can't help but streaming down my cheeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment