Monday, October 12, 2009

How I wish

How I wish I could tell you the truth
I know I will never ever tell you the truth
Because I don't want to lose you
I am happy even though you treat me like a friend
Yet I can't treat you like a friend
You have become a special one for me
To be more details
You had totally taken over the place of "bb" in my heart
I don't know when and how did you make it
But you are the one in my heart now
I know its imposibble for you to be mine
And I know you will never belong to me
But I somehow still hoping that you will become mine
Maybe someone might think I'm crazy to hope for something that will never happen
But my heart just don't want to give up
I know this would be a hard journey
But I'm willing to go through this
I know this would make my heart full of grief and pain
But I'm willing to take the risk
This is just because I really do love you
With the strength of love
I think I will survive through this fatal trap
I really hope I do because I'm not sure that my heart is able to take another impact
Last impact had greatly broken my heart into debris
Pieces and pieces collected and joined again
Just hope that this time my heart won't go forever

No comments:

Post a Comment