Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I think I ... ... ...

I think I had grown the feel so badly.
Why am I becoming like this?
Why did we know each other?
Why did I talk to you?
Why I chose to sat by your side at that day?
We wouldn't have any contact with each other if I didn't start to involve in your life.
Why on Earth did I make friendship bond with you?

Now, I regretted.
Not to say regretted in a negative way but I'm regretted because I started to depend on you already.
I'll miss you if I didn't see you.
I'll want to send you a message whenever I'm free.
I'll want to call you to listen to your voice just to get rid of my loneliness.

So, what should I do now?
Sister ask me to follow my heart.
Should I?
I still love her but in the meantime, the feeling is growing eagerly towards him.
I know I'm not suppose to grow for any extension feeling on this relationship.
But, I can't control it. The more I resist the feel, the bigger it will grow.
I really started to rely on him now.
I ... ... ...
I can't find words to express.

Again...
By not making a decision is making a decision.
I don't know what I should do or should not do.
I know that I will never own neither he nor her.
So, come to the last, I think I ... ... ... ...
Either I'll be alone or still be alone... ... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment