Friday, October 2, 2009

Memories Flashback

I'm so happy today.
Its like a total flashback of all past memories.
Thank you. Thanks to you.
I really appreciate it though you don't know that what you've done for me.
Memories with my beloved one really flow out like a burst dam.
I really enjoy today.
I felt like just yesterday.
How I wish I could have yesterday once more.
Though you had become a piece of my life history,
I still can't forget you.
I still feel the pain until today.

I still remember that day.
That day you had totally broke my heart into pieces.
Your cruelty had dragged me back to the reality.
I was sentenced into the depending doom.
My life had turned into eternal darkness.
Its an impenetrable darkness.
I was a walking corpse during that time.
I don't have any feeling at that time.
My tears streamed down my cheeks until I can no more feel them.
My eyes swollen as if I was going to blind.
When I was in school, I tried to control my feeling.
But I failed. My tears kept on streamed down until there was no more tears for me.
My friends were astonished that I've become so restless.
I didn't speak or share my burden with anybody.
My health started to deteriorate.
However, I tried to revive myself as soon as possible.
After three days, I came back normal in front of my friends even my parents.
But, deep in my heart, only God knew how hurt was I and the pain that I felt.
The excruciating pain in the heart......

Anyway, that's had all become a sheet of history.
I know that you'll never come back to my side.
I had been trying so hard to put all my heart pieces into one again.
The cracks in between can never be hidden.
They will always be there.
Luckily, I've found someone that I can lay my love on her.
Its hard for me to change in a night.
But, I did promise her that I'll do my best for her and myself.
I really hope that I'll succeed.
And wish that I won't ever turn back to my past again.
I pray that my rational is always there to assist me.

Memories will always stay as memories ..........
Though we're far apart now .........
But we had once be together and lived happily before .........
Wish you have a better and happier life .........

No comments:

Post a Comment